Friday, October 29, 2010

Seriously though...

I don't know what it is about blogging. I've tried a good six different times (that I remember [that I was at least semi-literate for]) to write a blog. Each time I get fed up with my insistence that what I have to say is important enough for general consumption. Everything is unstructured and bland. it's bad enough that some nameless stranger might happen upon my verbal vomit, but to have people I know read my blog? To expose my friends and relatives to my inane ramblings? No structure? No goal? No real substance, regular updates, or general thought whatsoever?
Heavens!
So what I propose (for myself) is this:
1. I will not expose you to poorly thought-out and rambling posts about how "i, liek, got a k1tteh today" or something (though if I do get a cat, sure as shit something's going up here.)

and

2. This blog will be about things I think about, and it will be a venue for me to put down my thoughts in order for me to read them. Then I'll decide if I agree with them. If I don't, I'll post another post, disagreeing with the first post. You can come along too, if you'd like. But I won't blame you if you think it's boring.

So.
Yeah.

Blog. Let's blog this shit.

No comments: